The partner program of Adverten provides access to webmasters to work with offers of dating, entertainment, health and beauty subject through own smart-link with payment for various models (CPL, CPS, PPT).
Adverten operates on the basis of its own software, placed only on adverten.com domain and its sub-domains.
To participate in the affiliate program, webmaster must register and pass through the activation process.
Adverten’s Administration reserves the right to refuse to activate an account without any explanations.
Sources may include:
- 2.1 Arbitration systems (purchase and sale) of traffic.
- 2.2 Context, banner and other advertising networks where you can buy traffic.
- 2.3 Doorways.
- 2.4 Social networks.
- 2.5 Sites belonging to the webmasters.
- 2.6 Mail traffic in the case of conformity with the CAN-SPAM ACT.
- 2.7 Other sources should be verified; to do so, it is necessary to contact your affiliate manager.
Adverten’s Administration reserves the right to reject any source of traffic of a particular webmaster based on own internal conclusions without explaining the reasons for such rejection.
Webmasters are prohibited to:
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Webmaster must to:
- 4.1 Strictly comply with these rules.
- 4.2 Promptly respond to requests and appeals of the Administration, including appeals of advertisers to eliminate the causes of complaints regarding the content and quality of advertising materials, as well as sources and methods for placement of such advertising materials. If within 12 hours from the reception of the request or appeal from the Administration, there is no answer, the Administration has the right to temporarily block your smart-link.
4.4 Provide necessary data to verify the quality of traffic, including:
- 4.4.1 links;
- 4.4.2 screenshots;
- 4.4.3 promotional materials;
- 4.4.4 schemes of work (the general plan, with no details);
4.5 Adverten’s Administration has the right to:
- 4.5.1 Temporarily block your account to find out the reasons in relation to the advertiser's complaints against the traffic from this particular partner.
- 4.5.1 Temporarily block the account of webmaster, if webmaster does not respond to the Administration’s requests or does not work with the system within 30 days.
In case of violation by webmaster of this Regulation, Adverten shall be entitled to:
- 5.1 Suspend payments on account to determine the causes.
- 5.2 Block account without the possibility of access to the system, withdrawal of funds and the subsequent unblock.
ORDER OF PAYMENTS
Payments to the webmasters are made on Paxum accounts, Payoneer, WM-purses; also you may receive money to your PayPal account. With these, the commission will be 3% of the amount you earned. The requisites for the receipt of funds are specified in private cabinet. Payments are made once a week on Tuesdays for the previous working week from Monday through Sunday inclusive.
The minimum amount to be paid out is USD 100.
Webmasters may involve other webmasters to registration in Adverten (they’ll be named referrals), using the referral link from the LINKS section. Referrer shall receive 3-7% of revenue of a guest referral, depending on his volumes. Expenditures for referral bonus payments are carried out by Adverten.
Administration reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to change these rules.
These Conditions and Terms of Advertiser (further referred to as ‘Terms’ or ‘Conditions’) describe and regulate the business processes
that occur between the Advertiser and the Company (hereinafter named together as ‘Sides’ or ‘Side’ if mentioned separately) and also
regulates the Insertion Order (‘IO’) and constitute the single and unified document altogether.
The Adverten Company (further referred to as ‘Adverten’ or ‘Company’) is free to inspect and correct any campaign before its start,
accept or deny in any campaign start if considers it contains harmful, improper or disallowed features or content according to Par. 3 of this Terms.
ORDER OF PAYMENTS
The Advertiser declares & guarantees that his campaigns DO NOT and WILL NOT:
- 3.1 involve the promotion of forbidden or limited-sell merchandise or services (including tobacco and alcohol but not limited to them), infringe the intellectual property, infringe the other laws and jurisdictions
- 3.2 have malware, bugs, viruses, malicious or harmful content or engaged in phishing of passwords or the other information
- 3.3 promote the piracy of copyright in any way (including the illegal distribution of MP3 files, emulators, wares, cracks, and so on)
- 3.4 any hate-containing materials or the one promoting hate (racial, social, financial, ethnical, political, gender, and so on)
- 3.5 spam-containing or ones that contain distorted news
- 3.6 having fraudulent or misleading materials
- 3.7 impersonate anything or anyone that it does not: company, organization, person, software and so on
- 3.8 giving access to any personal information that should not be disclosed without the personal and exclusive consent of an owner of such information for disclosure
- 3.9 promoting war, illegal substances, hate, intolerance, separation, infringement of laws, hacking, building bombs or weapons and so on
- 3.10 have deceptive information or deliberately fraudulent, risky or lousy schemes of investments of money
- 3.11 promoting clicking on banners or ads in any form for any reward or without such
- 3.12 pointing at a site that is still under construction fully or partially
- 3.13 pointing at a site with a limited audience (the one that has special and obvious privileges to enter/use the site)
- 3.14 having information that is immoral, inappropriate, indecent according to views of the public morality of the society
- 3.15 linking to any site that has signs of any above-mentioned.
- 3.16 Promoting pornography, child pornography and other sexually suggestive materials involving minors; escort or prostitution services.
At all times, the Advertiser must ensure to meet the above-mentioned requirements in any of his, her, or its campaigns. The Company has the right to check any campaign of any Advertiser in order to verify the compliance of it to this list and to decline in the start of the campaign
or to stop it if the campaign has already begun) to any Advertiser if infringement is found during the actual action of the contract between the Advertiser and Adverten.
If the Advertiser has any changes to own campaign, the Advertiser must immediately and as soon as possible after such changes have occurred to inform the Company about them.
TERMINATION OF THE TERMS
- 4.1 Sides or Side can terminate the usage of or the granting the services provided by the Company without any explanation informing 3 calendar days the other side upfront such
termination in written form. If any money/bills must still be paid by the Advertiser to the Company, such payment must be done within 14 calendar days from the termination date.
- 4.2 b. If any point(s) of this Terms were infringed or the Company believes it (they) were or with high or definite probability will be in soonest time, the Company is free to
terminate granting the services to the Advertiser at any moment. Such infringement may be connected to improper handling of the campaigns by the Advertiser, infringement of any part
of Par. 3 of this Terms by the Advertiser, laws of the country of registration of the Advertiser and/or the Company, rules of the use of the services provided by the Company and/or
any other serious breach that me be considered illegal by the Company and also if it infringes or deteriorates the business reputation of the Company anyhow or the Company believes
that any actions of the Advertiser may bring harm in the future to any aspect of activity of the Company.